Under Tile Heating is perfect for the Australian climate.
Radiant warmth, complete heating comfort, from the bottom up. HOTWIRE™ is perfect for a bathroom as the heating will not only heat the ﬂoor but also dry the ﬂoor meaning less mould and therefore less cleaning.
Ideal if you are renovating as only the ﬂoor surface needs to be replaced to facilitate installation.
These mats are great for the DIY installer as they are the standard Hotwire system already fixed to a mesh.
WHY THIS PRODUCT ?
- HOTWIRE™ has its product foundations in New Zealand and has been developed over the last 20 years.
- Suitable for both tile and solid wooden floors
- Retrofit to an existing floor
- 8 different sizes to cover any floor area from 1.5 to 7m2
- National network of accredited installers
- DIY element installation
- Endorsed by 9 Network 'The Block'
- Refer supporting information:
SPECIFICATIONS table below
INSTALLATION + INSTALLER link above
FAQs link above
- 10 year element warranty
- This is for the 3.0m2 size (see all other sizes listed)
- 450 watts power output
- Dry electric element, no maintenance
- Ecomonical to run
- Touch screen Thermostat+Timer
# Fully programmable
# Multi daily functions
# Floor or air sensing
Every HOTWIRE™ system includes a fully programmable touch screen thermostat that can program your ﬂoor heating to switch on when you require it so that your floor is luxuriously warm, when you get up in the morning and arrive home.
You also have the option to upgrade the standard thermostat to either a dual channel model that will also control a heated towel rail, or the latest release WiFi model that is controlled via a mobile app.
The HOTWIRE™ Underfloor Heating systems can also be used in conjunction with a bathroom wall fan heater - for instant rapid heat when you need it.
SYSTEM KIT INCLUDES:
- Fully programmable touch screen thermostat (Std model HWGL1)
- Heating element
- Element tester
- Fixing tape
- Installation manual
Phone or email us to request:
- Quotation for a specific project quantity 3+
- Product technical data sheet
- Installation and operating manuals
- AS/NZS compliance certification