Under Tile Heating is perfect for the Australian climate - for just a room, an open living space, or an entire house.
Radiant warmth and complete comfort, from the bottom up in just 30-60 minutes. HOTWIRE™ is perfect for a bathroom as it both heats and dries the ﬂoor, that means less mould and cleaning.
Under Tile Heating is ideal if you are renovating, as installation can go onto an existing ﬂoor surface. And it's not just for bathrooms - HOTWIRE™ has a full range of element sizes to cover an area as small as 1m2 through to the largest living areas.
WHY THIS PRODUCT ?
- HOTWIRE™ has its product foundations in New Zealand and has been developed over the last 20 years.
- Suitable for both tile and solid wooden floors
- Retrofit to an existing floor
- 19 different sizes to cover any floor area from 1 to 43m2
- National network of accredited installers
- Endorsed by 9 Network 'The Block'
- Refer supporting information:
SPECIFICATIONS table below
INSTALLATION link above
FAQs link above
- 10 year element warranty
- This is for the 6.1 - 7.1m2 size (see all other sizes listed)
- 1000 watt power output
- Dry electric element, no maintenance
- Economical to run
- Touch screen Thermostat+Timer
# Fully programmable
# Multi daily functions
# Floor or air sensing
Every HOTWIRE™ system includes a fully programmable touch screen thermostat that can program your ﬂoor heating to switch on when you require it so that your floor is luxuriously warm, when you get up in the morning and arrive home.
You also have the option to upgrade the standard thermostat to either a dual channel model that will also control a heated towel rail, or the latest release WiFi model that is controlled via a mobile app.
The HOTWIRE™ Underfloor Heating systems can also be used in conjunction with a wall fan heater - for instant rapid heat when you need it.
SYSTEM KIT INCLUDES:
- Fully programmable touch screen thermostat (Std model HWGL1)
- Heating element
- Element tester
- Fixing tape
- Installation manual
Phone or email us to request:
- Quotation for a specific project quantity 3+
- Product technical data sheet
- Installation and operating manuals
- AS/NZS compliance certification