Heated Towel Rails are an essential part of any modern bathroom.
HOTWIRE™ 'Easy Fix' Heated Towel Rails have their product foundations in New Zealand, they are designed for the trade and all come with a 5 year warranty.
European inspired design the 'Easy Fix' series is available in five different styles – Flat Square, Curved Round, Flat Round, Free Standing and and the latest contemporary Vertical styling. Each has its own unique features to suit any bathroom decor.
The HOTWIRE™ 'Easy Fix' range is also available in a standard non-heated option.
WHY THIS PRODUCT ?
- HOTWIRE™ has its product foundations in New Zealand and has been developed over the last 20 years.
- Trade quality products
- 21 Different models and sizes in the 'Easy Fix' range
- Both heated and unheated options
- Traditional ladder and contemporary vertical styling
- Polished stainless and matt black finish options
- Refer supporting information:
SPECIFICATIONS table below
INSTALLATION + FAQ links above
- Patented 'Easy Fix' mounting system
- 304 Stainless steel all metal construction
- Polished stainless finish (mirror like)
- 12 bar flat square model
- 165 watt power output
- Fully earthed
- IP34 Rated (splash proof)
- Flexi cord with plug (1.5m white)
- Left / right hand, or middle corded option (refer images)
- Concealed cord option
- Dry electric element, no maintenance
- Economical to run
- 5 year replacement warranty
The HOTWIRE™ 'Easy Fix' patented heated towel rail range is designed for the trade. They enable fast installation where locating symmetrical fixing inside an existing wall is difficult.
All 'Easy Fix' heated ladder rails include the latest dual left or right hand cord connection feature that eliminates the need to have to select either left or right hand corded. Or the rail can be installed with the cord completely concealed.
All 'Easy Fix' Towel Rails can be used in conjunction with an energy saving timer.
- 8 or 10 bar flat square models
- Unheated model
Phone or email us to request:
- Quotation for a specific project quantity 3+
- Product technical data sheet
- Installation and operating manuals
- AS/NZS compliance certification