Heated Towel Rails are an essential part of any modern bathroom.
HOTWIRE™ 'Easy Fix' Heated Towel Rails have their product foundations in New Zealand, they are designed for the trade and all come with a 5 year warranty.
The 'Easy Fix' series is available in five different styles – Flat Square, Curved Round, Flat Round, Free Standing and Vertical 2, each boasting its own unique features to suit various bathroom decors. These are also available in standard non-heated versions.
WHY THIS PRODUCT ?
- HOTWIRE™ has its product foundations in New Zealand and has been developed over the last 20 years.
- Trade quality products
- 21 Different models and sizes in the 'Easy Fix' range
- Both heated and unheated options
- Traditional ladder and contemporary vertical styling
- Polished stainless and matt black finish options
- Refer supporting information:
SPECIFICATIONS table below
INSTALLATION + FAQ links above
- Patented "Easy Fix" mounting system
- 304 Stainless steel all metal construction
- 10 bar flat square model
- Polished stainless steel finish (mirror like)
- 120 Watt power output
- Fully earthed
- IP34 Rated (splash proof)
- Flexi cord with plug (1.5m white)
- Left / right hand, or middle corded option (refer images)
- Concealed cord option
- Dry electric element, no maintenance
- Economical to run
- 5 year replacement warranty
The 'Easy Fix' patented heated towel rail range is designed for the trade. They enable fast installation where locating symmetrical fixing inside an existing wall is difficult.
Thanks to Hotwire latest design technology you don`t even need to choose left or right hand corded. Every model can be connected on either the left or right hand side, in the centre, or the wiring can be completely concealed.
All Easy Fix Towel Rails can be used in conjunction with an energy saving timer.
- 8,12 bar flat square models
Phone or email us to request:
- Quotation for a specific project quantity 3+
- Product technical data sheet
- Installation and operating manuals
- AS/NZS compliance certification