Fan heaters are an essential part of any modern bathroom.
The Serene S2088W 'All Metal' Bathroom Wall Fan Heater is the direct replacement for the original New Zealand made SKOPE 977E / 988E series bathroom fan heater.
Its origins extend back 50+ years and with a generous 10 year warranty there is no other bathroom heater comparable in Australia/New Zealand.
WHY THIS PRODUCT ?
- Serene manufacture only high quality, ALL METAL traditional THERMAL heating products, made to last in a bathroom environment. HeatCo don't sell cheap, plastic, low power infrared heating units (why? click on the link adjacent).
- Serene fan heaters have a 52 year product heritage, this product originated from SKOPE - The Pioneers in bathroom heating in New Zealand with 100,000's of satisfied customers across Australia and New Zealand.
- Serene is the only heating brand offering up to a 10x year warranty. No other brand offers this.
- Refer supporting information:
SPECIFICATIONS + COMPARE RANGE tables below
INSTALLATION + FAQ links above
- High performance long life design
- All metal construction, there are no plastic parts
- 'Airslip' technology alleviating fan blade dust build-up
- Powerful 2.4kW output
- 304 stainless steel outer cover (powder coated white)
- Die cast metal grill
- IP21 rated (bathroom/steam environment)
- Easy mount hinged wall bracket
- Cordless hardwired (installation by an electrician)
- Powerful low noise heater
- Elegant European styled design
- Adjustable step-down thermostat
- Built-in pull cord switch
- 10 year replacement warranty
With safe all metal construction, adjustable step-down thermostat, two safety links and a simple wall mount system the Serene 'All Metal' wall heater is a proven performer, testament to a product designed and built to last.
The 2400 watt power allows it to heat even the largest of bathrooms, drying rooms, laundries or workrooms quickly and efficiently while its 'Airslip' technology prevents dust build up on the fan blade.
All Serene Bathroom Wall Heaters have the option of being controlled by either the built-in pull cord switch, or via a separate wall switch. This model is normally hardwired and requires installation by an electrician, but if you prefer the heater to be able to be plugged in please refer to the INSTALLATION link above.
NOTE: Whilst these are the direct replacement for the original SKOPE, they are not identical and there have been changes and improvements since the original SKOPE design.
- Polished stainless (mirror like finish) (S2088S)
- Anthracite/grey (S2088A)
- Matching heated towel rails
Phone or email us to request:
- Quotation for a specific project quantity of 4+
- Product technical data sheet
- The history and origins of this 50+yo product under SKOPE Heating
- Installation and operating manuals
- Instructions on how to install a remote wall ON/OFF switch
- ISO9001 manufacturers certification
- AS/NZS compliance certification
> This product comes with a full warranty as specified.
Helpful Warranty information
> All prices include GST
> All prices exclude shipping
(Unless FREE delivery offered)
> All prices published are based on a cash sale.
Contractors seeking trade credit terms see FAQS
> Contractors should register via the TRADE CENTRE portal
> Project quotes for qty of 4+
Orders & Payment
> The fastest way to order is here online right now.
> We can also take your order over the phone.
> We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
> Contractors seeking trade credit terms see FAQS
Helpful Payment information
Australia Wide Delivery
Australia wide delivery service with either Toll, Star Track or Fastway/Aramex. Which service we use depends on the product and destination.
All freight charges include rural/regional delivery. They also reflect the actual carton size and weight, that for many products is easily misperceived from the product images.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
Why choose HeatCo?
> Strong online representation
> Responsive customer service
> Positive customer reviews
> Owners are from the trade
> Trade quality products
> Robust warranty policy
> Contractor trade prices
> Trade based tech' support
> Click-N-Ship direct to site
The HeatCo Difference