Also available through
This product is also available to order through the following outlets.
CUSTOMER ADVISORY UPDATE: 5th Oct 2018
This colour product is out of stock in Australia / NZ and HeatCo have been assured of new stock for months. This is not a HeatCo issue - there are now no stocks with any outlet anywhere in Australia or NZ. Our apologies to customers whilst we work to rectify this unprecedented situation. Immediately that new stocks are available we will change this advisory and notify customers on our backorder list. To place a backorder please just email your details via our contact us page, instead of confirming an order through PayPal.
Fan heaters are an essential part of any modern bathroom.
The Serene 'All Metal' Bathroom Wall Fan Heater is the direct replacement for the original New Zealand made SKOPE 977E / 988E series bathroom fan heater.
Its origins extend back 50 years and with a generous 10 year warranty there is no other bathroom heater comparable in Australia/New Zealand.
WHY THIS PRODUCT ?
- We recommend you check out the independent reviews of 'Skope Bathroom Heaters' in Google.
- Serene manufacture only high quality, ALL METAL traditional THERMAL heating products, made to last in a bathroom environment. We don't sell cheap, plastic, low power infrared heating units (why? click on the link adjacent).
- Serene fan heaters have a 50 year product heritage, this product originated from Skope - the pioneers in bathroom heating in New Zealand with 100,000's of satisfied customers across Australia and New Zealand.
- Serene is the only heating brand offering up to a 10x year warranty. No other brand offers this.
- Refer to the supporting information below:
SPECIFICATIONS + COMPARE RANGE tables
INSTALLATION guide + FAQ
- High performance long life design
- All metal construction, there are no plastic parts
- 'Airslip' technology alleviating fan blade dust build-up
- Powerful 2.4kW output
- 304 stainless steel outer cover
- Die cast metal grill
- IP20 rated (bathroom/steam environment)
- Easy mount hinged wall bracket
- Cordless hardwired
- Powerful low noise heater
- Elegant European styled design
- Adjustable step-down thermostat
- Built-in pull cord switch
- 10 year replacement warranty
With safe all metal construction, adjustable step-down thermostat, two safety links and a simple wall mount system the Serene 'All Metal' wall heater is a proven performer, testament to a product designed and built to last.
The 2400 watt power allows it to heat even the largest of bathrooms, laundries or workrooms quickly and efficiently while its 'Airslip' technology prevents dust build up on the fan blade.
All Serene Bathroom Wall Heaters have the option of being controlled by either the built-in pull cord switch, or via a separate wall switch.
- Polished stainless (S2088S)
- Anthracite/carbon (S2088A)
- Matching heated towel rails
- Air is sucked in the front grill and blown downwards through the bottom grill.
- Product requires hardwiring by an electrician (does not come with flexi/plug).
- All Serene heaters are 2.4kW and are adequate to quickly heat even the largest bathrooms (we have never seen a bathroom installation require more than one heater).
- Designed for installation in a bathroom environment with moisture/steam.
- Can be placed anywhere around the wall, except inside a shower (or other designated wet area). Must not be placed above a swinging door (that opens on the same side) or anything else that can obstruct the immediate downwards airflow (mounted above a vanity or mirror is OK)
- Should be mounted circa 1.8m above the floor, and 200mm below the ceiling (a guide only, heater will suit any 2.4m or greater stud height). These measurements are not absolutely critical if space is limited and need to be less - most critical is the unobstructed downwards hot airflow underneath the heater.
- Will not be rendered ineffective if used in conjunction with any standard ceiling or window mounted exhaust/extractor fan.
- Controlled via the built in pull-cord ON/OFF switch (refer photo) or the electrician can install a separate remote wall switch and cut the pull cord off.
- Mounting plate cable entry hole location (centre) measures in mm from the overall edges of the heater: 138(L) - 205(R) - 125(T) - 95(B).
- Cabling, wall sockets, plugs, switches and PC outlets used for connection including the installation of a separate wall switch are not included and are normally supplied by the electrician.
- Warranty will not be void by cutting off the pull cord when installing a remote wall switch (providing installation is by a registered electrician and HeatCo installation instructions are followed).
- Warranty does not include replacing broken pull cords. (Excessive force used causing the cord to break is beyond HeatCo control).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Everyday we get asked:
1. What is the difference between the S2088 ‘All Metal’ and the S2066 ‘Compact' fan heater?
- Warranty: S2088 is 10 Years, S2066 is 2 Years
- S2088 is all metal construction, S2066 has a plastic chassis/mount
- S2088 is available in 3 colours, S2066 in polished chrome only
- S2088 is hardwired, S2066 has a flex/plug
- S2088 has an adjustable thermostat, S2066 is non-adjustable
- Both suck air in the front and blow hot air downwards
- Both are 2.4kW power output
- Both will take the same time to heat a room
- Both have a pull cord switch (and can have a remote switch)
- Also refer to the comparison table below
2. As the S2066 is less expensive, is the quality inferior?
In terms of quality versus price, the S2066/S2088 heaters are like comparing Toyota and Mercedes cars - both are very good brands, both will get you from A-B and both are reliable. But the S2088 heater is built to a higher quality specification, has a longer life expectation and has more features/options. Its design also originated from a 50yo international heating brand, synonymous with European design, quality and reliability.
Phone or email us to request:
- Quotation for a specific project quantity of 3+
- Product technical data sheet
- The history and origins of this 50yo product under Skope Heating
- Installation and operating manuals
- Instructions on how to install a remote wall ON/OFF switch
- ISO9001 manufacturers certification
- AS/NZS compliance certification
This product comes with a full replacement warranty as specified.
All prices listed are including GST, unless stated.
Prices are based on a cash sale, not with trade credit terms.
Prices exclude any delivery charges.
Request a quote for quantities of 3+
Contractors should Register and Login via our TRADE CENTRE portal
Buy now online via our payment facilitator PayPal.
Or we can take your order RIGHT NOW over the phone.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
Australia Wide Delivery
Australia wide delivery with Star Track or Fastway Couriers standard service.
All freight rates are charged at cost and include rural delivery.
Signature required delivery service available separately on request.
Please also refer to our full delivery T+C under About.