These towel rail timers are New Zealand designed and manufactured and are styled to be compatible with most standard wiring accessory ranges sold in the Australia/New Zealand market.
- Works with any 230-240V electric heated towel rail
- External cord entry
- 5 modes of operation
- Standard wall flush box mounting
- New boost mode
- Available in white flush plate only (same size as a light switch)
5x TIMER MODE SETTINGS:
- 3 hours one shot, then off
- 5 hours on / 19 hours off (cycle once daily)
- 4 hours on / 8 hours off (cycle twice daily)
- 6 hours on / 6 hours off (cycle twice daily)
- On Continous
The timing/counter cycle commences from when the most recent timer setting is selected.
Phone or email us to request:
- Refer the INSTALLATION GUIDE above
- Quotation for a specific project quantity 3+
- Product technical data sheet
- Further general information
- Installation and operating manuals
- AS/NZS compliance declaration
> This product comes with a full warranty as specified.
Helpful Warranty information
> All prices include GST
> All prices exclude shipping
(Unless FREE delivery offered)
> All prices published are based on a cash sale.
Contractors seeking trade credit terms see FAQS
> Contractors should register via the TRADE CENTRE portal
> Project quotes for qty of 4+
Orders & Payment
> The fastest way to order is here online right now.
> We can also take your order over the phone.
> We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
> Contractors seeking trade credit terms see FAQS
Helpful Payment information
Australia Wide Delivery
Australia wide delivery service with either Toll, Star Track or Fastway/Aramex. Which service we use depends on the product and destination.
All freight charges include rural/regional delivery. They also reflect the actual carton size and weight, that for many products is easily misperceived from the product images.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
Why choose HeatCo?
> Strong online representation
> Responsive customer service
> Positive customer reviews
> Owners are from the trade
> Trade quality products
> Robust warranty policy
> Contractor trade prices
> Trade based tech' support
> Click-N-Ship direct to site
The HeatCo Difference