The Serene 'Primo' Heating Panel range is the direct replacement for the original New Zealand made SKOPE series of wall panel heaters.
Its origins extend back 50 years and it is among the highest quality panel heaters available in Australia/New Zealand.
Simply screw to the wall and plug in.
WHY THIS PRODUCT ?
- Serene manufacture only high quality, ALL METAL traditional THERMAL heating products, made to last.
- We don't sell cheap, plastic, low power home heating products.
- Serene brand has a 50+ year product heritage, this product originated from the pioneers in home heating in New Zealand, with 100,000's of satisfied customers across Australia and New Zealand.
- Serene is the only heating brand offering up to a 10x year warranty. No other brand offers this.
- Refer supporting information:
SPECIFICATIONS table below
INSTALLATION + FAQS links above
- All metal construction
- Slimline design
- 1kW power output
- Baked white enamel finish
- Dry electric element, no maintenance
- IP20 rated (drip proof)
- Easy to use manual controls
- Adjustable thermostat
- Frost watch (below 5 deg C)
- Safety cut-out
- Easy mount wall bracket
- Flexi cord with plug (1.8m white)
- 10 year replacement warranty
The Serene ‘Primo’ Convection Heating Panel range features simple manual controls that ensures they are very easy to use. These are ideally suited for heating the home, workspace or office.
- 2000W model (S2025)
Phone or email us to request:
- Quotation for a specific project quantity 3+
- Product technical data sheet
- The history and origins of this 50yo product under Skope Heating
- Installation and operating manuals
- ISO9001 manufacturers certification
- AS/NZS compliance certification
> This product comes with a full warranty as specified.
Helpful Warranty information
> All prices include GST
> All prices exclude shipping
(Unless FREE delivery offered)
> All prices published are based on a cash sale.
Contractors seeking trade credit terms see FAQS
> Contractors should register via the TRADE CENTRE portal
> Project quotes for qty of 4+
Orders & Payment
> The fastest way to order is here online right now.
> We can also take your order over the phone.
> We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
> Contractors seeking trade credit terms see FAQS
Helpful Payment information
Australia Wide Delivery
Australia wide delivery service with either Toll, Star Track or Fastway/Aramex. Which service we use depends on the product and destination.
All freight charges include rural/regional delivery. They also reflect the actual carton size and weight, that for many products is easily misperceived from the product images.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
Why choose HeatCo?
> Strong online representation
> Responsive customer service
> Positive customer reviews
> Owners are from the trade
> Trade quality products
> Robust warranty policy
> Contractor trade prices
> Trade based tech' support
> Click-N-Ship direct to site
The HeatCo Difference