The Serene 'Roma' is Italian designed and manufactured.
This is a very robust all metal fan heater, ideally suited for both home and commerical applications, especially those prone to higher general wear and tear such as rental properties, motels, retirement villages, waiting rooms, schools and workplaces.
Simply screw to the wall and plug in.
WHY THIS PRODUCT ?
- Serene manufacture only high quality, ALL METAL traditional THERMAL heating products, made to last. We don't sell cheap, plastic, low power heating products.
- Serene brand has a 50 year product heritage, this product originated from the pioneers in home heating in New Zealand with 100,000's of satisfied customers across Australia and New Zealand.
- Serene is the only heating brand offering up to a 10x year warranty. No other brand offers this.
- Refer supporting information:
SPECIFICATIONS table below
INSTALLATION + FAQS links above
- Italian designed and manufactured
- White finish
- Robust all metal body & grill
- 2.2kW power output
- Quiet operation
- IP24 rated (splashproof)
- Fast and easy to install
- Universal left or right hand cord connection
- Easy clean removable filter
- Easy adjustable thermostat
- Automatic freeze guard below 5˚C
- Auto reset thermal safety cut-out
- 2 year replacement warranty
This ‘Roma’ wall mounted fan forced space heater is perfect for home or office and features a safe all metal body and grill with easy adjustable thermostat. It is fast and easy to install and offers either left or right hand cord connection.
The 'Roma' is a powerful low noise 2.2kW heater that will heat even large rooms in minutes. It is IP24 rated and includes a thermal safety cut-out.
The 'Roma' is well suited for kitchens, family rooms, offices, studies and laundries. Because of the robust all metal body and grill it is also ideally suited for rental properties and commercial applications such as motels, retirement villages, waiting rooms, schools and workplaces where it may be left unattended for extended periods and requires simple cleaning and maintenance.
Phone or email us to request:
- Quotation for a specific project quantity 3+
- Product technical data sheet
- Installation and operating manuals
- AS/NZS compliance certification
> This product comes with a full warranty as specified.
Helpful Warranty information
> All prices include GST
> All prices exclude shipping
(Unless FREE delivery offered)
> All prices published are based on a cash sale.
Contractors seeking trade credit terms see FAQS
> Contractors should register via the TRADE CENTRE portal
> Project quotes for qty of 4+
Orders & Payment
> The fastest way to order is here online right now.
> We can also take your order over the phone.
> We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
> Contractors seeking trade credit terms see FAQS
Helpful Payment information
Australia Wide Delivery
Australia wide delivery service with either Toll, Star Track or Fastway/Aramex. Which service we use depends on the product and destination.
All freight charges include rural/regional delivery. They also reflect the actual carton size and weight, that for many products is easily misperceived from the product images.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
Why choose HeatCo?
> Strong online representation
> Responsive customer service
> Positive customer reviews
> Owners are from the trade
> Trade quality products
> Robust warranty policy
> Contractor trade prices
> Trade based tech' support
> Click-N-Ship direct to site
The HeatCo Difference