Sorry we have discontinued this product. Please refer to the Serene S2088 All Metal Heater
Fan heaters are an essential part of any modern bathroom.
The Serene S2066 'Compact' Bathroom Wall Fan Heater is a premium alternative to other cheaper plastic bathroom heaters on the market, that will typically last only one or two seasons.
This Compact heater is made to the same standard as all others in the Serene range and offers customers a high quality, good value option that will last for years.
Simply screw to the wall and plug in.
WHY THIS PRODUCT ?
- Serene manufacture only high quality, ALL METAL traditional THERMAL heating products, made to last in a bathroom environment. HeatCo don't sell cheap, plastic, low power infrared heating units (why? click on the link adjacent).
- Serene fan heaters have a 52 year product heritage, this product originated from SKOPE - The Pioneers in bathroom heating in New Zealand with 100,000's of satisfied customers across Australia and New Zealand.
- Serene is the only heating brand offering up to a 10x year warranty on bathroom fan heaters. No other brand offers this.
- Refer to the supporting information:
SPECIFICATIONS + COMPARE RANGE tables below
INSTALLATION + FAQ links above
- 'Airslip' fan blade technology alleviating fan blade dust build up
- Powerful 2.4kW output and quiet operation
- Safety links fitted
- 304 polished stainless steel cover (mirror like finish)
- IP21 rated (bathroom/steam environment)
- Die cast metal grill
- Splash proof system
- Automatic step-down thermostat
- Easy mount wall bracket
- 0.9m flex/plug (grey)
- Built-in pull cord switch
- 2 year replacement warranty
Safe all metal fan, body and grill including ‘Airslip’ technology and the step-down thermostat ensures efficient and safe operation.
Elegantly designed and built to the highest safety standards.
All Serene Bathroom Wall Heaters have the option of being controlled by either the built-in pull cord switch, or via a separate wall switch.
- Matching heated towel rails
Phone or email us to request:
- Quotation for a specific project quantity of 4+
- Replacement base mount (product listing under SPARES)
- Product technical data sheet
- The history and origins of this 50yo product under SKOPE Heating
- Installation and operating manual
- Instructions on how to install a remote wall ON/OFF switch
- ISO9001 manufacturers certification
- AS/NZS compliance certification
> This product comes with a full warranty as specified.
Helpful Warranty information
> All prices include GST
> All prices exclude shipping
(Unless FREE delivery offered)
> All prices published are based on a cash sale.
Contractors seeking trade credit terms see FAQS
> Contractors should register via the TRADE CENTRE portal
> Project quotes for qty of 4+
Orders & Payment
> The fastest way to order is here online right now.
> We can also take your order over the phone.
> We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
> Contractors seeking trade credit terms see FAQS
Helpful Payment information
Australia Wide Delivery
Australia wide delivery service with either Toll, Star Track or Fastway/Aramex. Which service we use depends on the product and destination.
All freight charges include rural/regional delivery. They also reflect the actual carton size and weight, that for many products is easily misperceived from the product images.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
Why choose HeatCo?
> Strong online representation
> Responsive customer service
> Positive customer reviews
> Owners are from the trade
> Trade quality products
> Robust warranty policy
> Contractor trade prices
> Trade based tech' support
> Click-N-Ship direct to site
The HeatCo Difference