Fan heaters are an essential part of any modern bathroom.
The Serene S2088S 'All Metal' Bathroom Wall Fan Heater is the direct replacement for the original New Zealand made SKOPE 977E / 988E series bathroom fan heater.
Its origins extend back 50+ years and with a generous 10 year warranty there is no other bathroom heater comparable in Australia/New Zealand.
WHY THIS PRODUCT ?
- Serene manufacture only high quality, ALL METAL traditional THERMAL heating products, made to last in a bathroom environment. HeatCo don't sell cheap, plastic, low power infrared heating units (why? click on the link adjacent).
- Serene fan heaters have a 52 year product heritage, this product originated from SKOPE - The Pioneers in bathroom heating in New Zealand with 100,000's of satisfied customers across Australia and New Zealand.
- Serene is the only heating brand offering up to a 10x year warranty. No other brand offers this.
- Refer supporting information:
SPECIFICATIONS + COMPARE RANGE tables below
INSTALLATION + FAQ links above
- High performance long life design
- All metal construction, there are no plastic parts
- 'Airslip' technology alleviating fan blade dust build-up
- Powerful 2.4kW output
- 304 polished stainless steel cover (mirror like finish)
- Die cast metal grill
- IP21 rated (bathroom/steam environment)
- Easy mount hinged wall bracket
- Cordless hardwired
- Powerful low noise heater
- Elegant European styled design
- Adjustable step-down thermostat
- Built-in pull cord switch
- 10 year replacement warranty
With safe all metal construction, adjustable step-down thermostat, two safety links and a simple wall mount system the Serene 'All Metal' wall heater is a proven performer, testament to a product designed and built to last.
The 2400 watt power allows it to heat even the largest of bathrooms, laundries or workrooms quickly and efficiently while its 'Airslip' technology prevents dust build up on the fan blade.
All Serene Bathroom Wall Heaters have the option of being controlled by either the built-in pull cord switch, or via a separate wall switch.
- White (S2088W)
- Anthracite/grey (S2088A)
- Matching Heated Towel Rails
Phone or email us to request:
- Quotation for a specific project quantity of 4+
- Product technical data sheet
- The history and origins of this 50+yo product under SKOPE Heating
- Installation and operating manuals
- Instructions on how to install a remote wall ON/OFF switch
- ISO9001 manufacturers certification
- AS/NZS compliance certification
This product comes with a full warranty as specified.
All prices are including GST.
Prices are based on a cash sale and not with trade credit terms. Prices exclude any delivery charges.
Contact us for a quote for quantities of 4+
Contractors should Register and Login via our TRADE CENTRE portal
Buy now online via our payment facilitator PayPal.
Or we can take your order RIGHT NOW over the phone.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
Australia Wide Delivery
Australia wide delivery service with either Toll, Star Track or Fastway/Aramex. Which service we use depends on the product and destination.
All freight charges include rural delivery. They also reflect the actual carton size and weight, that for many products is easily misperceived from product images.
Please also refer to our full delivery T+C under About.
Why choose HeatCo?
# Strong online representation
# Responsive customer service
# Positive customer reviews
# Owners are from the trade
# Trade quality products
# Robust warranty policy
# Contractor trade prices
# Trade based tech' support
# Click-N-Ship direct to site
Click this link to learn more.