ONLINE PAYMENT SECURITY
All customers have the option to pay directly online using their credit card via worldwide payment facilitator PayPal who facilitate all HeatCo Australia online transactions.
We can also take your order and credit card payment just as easily over the phone. We can also accept bank transfer by direct credit.
All customers receive 3x separate notifications by email for their purchase via PayPal:
1. Receipt from PayPal confirming the credit card payment
2. Despatch notification and courier tracking information
3. HeatCo Tax invoice
Customer credit card details are not retained by either HeatCo or PayPal once a transaction is completed.
The PayPal receipt for payment should be treated as confirmation that your order has been received by HeatCo.
As PayPal are an independent provider to HeatCo, all transactions are required to be transacted in accordance with PayPal terms and conditions.
It is a requirement of both HeatCo and PayPal and our courier(s) is that all address and contact details are entered correctly. If any required address or contact number is omitted, the order despatch will held until the correct details are secured.
All warranty periods commence from the date of sale, not the date of manufacture.
A significant point of difference is our HeatCo in-house warranty management.
All product warranties are administered and supported by HeatCo and we operate a very robust returns policy. If what you got is clearly not what we sold you, then your money back.
Because our products are among the highest quality in their categories, our warranty claims % is actually very low. As we manage all warranties in-house HeatCo will quickly attend to your warranty claim and decide whether to either repair or replace. HeatCo will not just refer your claim to on to the manufacturer as is common.
WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Please refer to the Warranty exclusions stated within the product listings (Installation info).
2. Products must be installed in accordance with the manufacturers installation instructions. This includes installation by suitably qualified personnel as required by the manufacturer and relevant Australian Wiring Regulations.
3. Products must be used for the purpose designed/intended in accordance with the manufacturer's operating instructions (for example; using a fan heater as a cooking appliance will void the warranty).
4. We require either the proof of purchase or the completed warranty card.
5. Warranties exclude the electrician's costs of changing/swapping hardwired products (excluding underfloor heating).
6. Warranty claims require a prior inspection in-situ at the direction of HeatCo by suitably qualified personnel. This can include the customer supplying photo(s) of the installed product.
7. Where we offer a replacement, we require that the original product is sent back to us prior to despatch of the replacement.
8. We require that the customer prepares the item for return shipping. This can include wrapping, fixing shipping lables, facilitating the despatch and pre-paying the return freight (HeatCo will reimburse the customer for all return freight costs).
HeatCo are happy to accept product returns for exchange, including meeting our obligations under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
Unless pre-agreed with HeatCo in writing prior to purchase, we charge a 20% restocking fee in addition to the return freight costs. The fee is necessary to recover costs incurred for warehousing and pre-resale quality assurance checks. This includes exchanging a product for another model or colour becasue the customer changed their mind.
In the unlikely event that our online representation is proven to be clearly inaccurate, HeatCo will accept the goods for return and provide a full refund including paying the return freight.
PRODUCT RETURN CONDITIONS:
1. Products must be in their original packaging and be undamaged.
2. Products must not have been installed.
3. Products must include all the original installation and operating manuals.
4. Prior to issuing a refund, HeatCo requires confirmation that the goods being returned have been despatched.
5. All product returns are required to be sent to our Melbourne logistics centre.
All refunds on returned product must be processed and paid direct into an Australian bank account.
We do not process any refunds back through PayPal to your credit card.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Terms & Conditions herein relate to the business of Heatco Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 16 613 418 518 ("HeatCo")
HeatCo operates as a Australian national online reseller of heating and cooling products, elements and controls including spare parts.
HeatCo will uphold its responsibilities as required by Australian Consumer Law.
If you have any queries regarding these Terms & Conditions, please feel free to contact us:
Heatco Australia Pty Ltd
Suite 201, 175B Stephen Street
Yarraville, Melbourne VIC 3013
2. Governing Jurisdiction
These terms are governed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia. All parties relying on these terms and conditions agree to submit to the laws of this jurisdiction.
Where any provision of these terms is deemed either void, unlawful or unenforceable, that provision may be severed from the rest without it effecting the standing of the remaining provisions.
4. Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other manufacturers websites. Any link is only for the purpose of supplementary product information on the basis of best endeavours to assist the customer. HeatCo gives no warranty as to the accuracy or currency of such information provided by any third party.
5. Accuracy of information
All product information on this website is current at the time of publication, but remains subject to change without notice prior to sale.
HeatCo makes every effort to ensure that all information published is accurate, factual and complete. All visitors to this site must assume that any reliance of this information is at their own risk. Refer also 4.
6. Product availability
Products listed on this website are all available in stock.
HeatCo retains the right to either add, upgrade, change or discontinue any product on this website at any time without notice.
7. Product Pricing
All pricing published by HeatCo is based on a cash sale transaction.
HeatCo cannot guarantee that published prices will still apply when customers choose to purchase through any selected outlets as they are independent businesses to HeatCo. This includes customers seeking trade credit terms.
8. Freight & Delivery
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions outlined separately within the Freight & Delivery section.
9. Brands, Trademarks & Intellectual Property
HeatCo operates as a reseller of various product brands but does not purport to hold any ownership rights to any brand that it sells.
Information contained on this site including supplimentary information that is provided separately to customers on application will include information relating to products including (but not limited to): technical specifications, designs, drawings, data sheets, images and test results. All information remains proprietary to the manufacturer unless otherwise specifically stated.
10. Limitation of Liability
Unless required by Australian law HeatCo will not be held liable to the website viewer or any third party for any damage caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use of this HeatCo website.
You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified HeatCo from any liability or damages incurred as a result of your use of this website.
12. Trade Credit terms
All trade credit accounts remain subject to the Terms and Conditions contained within the HeatCo
Trade Credit Account application.
13. Payment via PayPal and credit card security
Please refer to our Payment Security details outlined separately within the Online Payment Security section.
14. Product Warranties and Returns
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions outlined separately within the Warranties & Returns section.
15. HeatCo remains committed to the privacy of everyone who does business with us. Any information collected from customers by HeatCo, including that completed via application forms, will be treated by HeatCo as private and confidential and be managed with the at least the same degree of security and care that HeatCo manages its own commercial information and would expect anyone else to manage our own information.
16. This information is collected in both hard and electronic format via the normal course of our business, including: general correspondence, requests for information, account applications, trading and transaction records, delivery/freight forwarding records and website analytics.
17. Whilst HeatCo retains information in the interests of sound record keeping (excludes credit card details), unless required by law or as requested by the person or entity that the information directly relates to, HeatCo will never otherwise disclose, share or sell any information, personal or otherwise.
18. Whilst HeatCo may add its customer details to a direct mail database, the customer will always be given a simple ‘opt out’ or 'unsubscribe' option to enable them to be quickly removed from such a list.