ONLINE PAYMENT SECURITY
All customers have the option to pay directly online using their credit card via worldwide payment facilitator PayPal who facilitate all HeatCo Australia online transactions.
We can also take your order and credit card payment just as easily over the phone. We can also accept bank transfer by direct credit.
All customers receive 3x separate notifications by email for their purchase via PayPal:
1. Receipt from PayPal confirming the credit card payment
2. Despatch notification and courier tracking information
3. HeatCo Tax invoice
Customer credit card details are not retained by either HeatCo or PayPal once a transaction is completed.
The PayPal receipt for payment should be treated as confirmation that your order has been received by HeatCo.
As PayPal are an independent provider to HeatCo, all transactions are required to be transacted in accordance with PayPal terms and conditions.
It is a requirement of both HeatCo and PayPal and our courier(s) is that all address and contact details are entered correctly. If any required address or contact number is omitted, the order despatch will held until the correct details are secured.
All warranty periods commence from the date of sale, not the date of manufacture.
A significant point of difference is our HeatCo in-house warranty management.
All product warranties are administered and supported by HeatCo and we operate a very robust returns policy. If what you got is clearly not what we sold you, then your money back.
Because our products are among the highest quality in their categories, our warranty claims % is actually very low. As we manage all warranties in-house HeatCo will quickly attend to your warranty claim and decide whether to either repair or replace. HeatCo will not just refer your claim to on to the manufacturer as is common.
WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Please refer to the Warranty exclusions stated within the product listings (Installation info).
2. Products must be installed in accordance with the manufacturers installation instructions. This includes installation by suitably qualified personnel as required by the manufacturer and relevant Australian Wiring Regulations.
3. Products must be used for the purpose designed/intended in accordance with the manufacturer's operating instructions (for example; using a fan heater as a cooking appliance will void the warranty).
4. We require either the proof of purchase or the completed warranty card.
5. Warranties exclude the electrician's costs of changing/swapping hardwired products (excluding underfloor heating).
6. Warranty claims require a prior inspection in-situ at the direction of HeatCo by suitably qualified personnel. This can include the customer supplying photo(s) of the installed product.
7. Where we offer a replacement, we require that the original product is sent back to us prior to despatch of the replacement.
8. We require that the customer prepares the item for return shipping. This can include wrapping, fixing shipping lables, facilitating the despatch and pre-paying the return freight (HeatCo will reimburse the customer for all return freight costs).
HeatCo are happy to accept product returns for exchange, including meeting our obligations under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
Unless pre-agreed with HeatCo in writing prior to purchase, we charge a 20% restocking fee in addition to the return freight costs. The fee is necessary to recover costs incurred for warehousing and pre-resale quality assurance checks. This includes exchanging a product for another model or colour becasue the customer changed their mind.
In the unlikely event that our online representation is proven to be clearly inaccurate, HeatCo will accept the goods for return and provide a full refund including paying the return freight.
PRODUCT RETURN CONDITIONS:
1. Products must be in their original packaging and be undamaged.
2. Products must not have been installed.
3. Products must include all the original installation and operating manuals.
4. Prior to issuing a refund, HeatCo requires confirmation that the goods being returned have been despatched.
5. All product returns are required to be sent to our Melbourne logistics centre.
All refunds on returned product must be processed and paid direct into an Australian bank account.
We do not process any refunds back through PayPal to your credit card.