This HeatCo website is secured with a SHA-2 256bit SSL encrypted connection meaning that any information you view or share through the website is completely secure.
This website and its domain also carries independently validated website domain security certification, ensuring that it meets standard international online protocols, including the requirements of the international PCI Data Security Standard.
ONLINE PAYMENT SECURITY
All customers have the option to pay directly online using their credit card via worldwide payment facilitator PayPal who facilitate all HeatCo online transactions.
We can also take your order and credit card payment just as easily over the phone.
We can also accept a bank direct credit if you prefer.
All customers will receive 3x separate notifications by email for their purchase via PayPal:
- Receipt from PayPal confirming your credit card payment
- Despatch notification and courier tracking information
- HeatCo Tax invoice
The PayPal confirmation receipt of payment emailed to you should be treated as confirmation that your order has been received by HeatCo.
It remains the customers responsibility to ensure that all customer/shipping/contact details are entered correctly and in full. If any details required are omitted the order/payment will still be accepted but the despatch will held until the correct details are obtained.
Customer credit card details are not retained by either HeatCo or PayPal once a transaction is completed.
As PayPal are an associate provider to HeatCo, they are an independent business and all transactions via PayPal are required to be transacted in accordance with PayPal own terms and conditions.
All warranty periods commence from the date of sale, not the date of manufacture.
A significant point of difference is our HeatCo in-house warranty management.
All product warranties are administered and supported by HeatCo and we operate a very robust returns policy. If what you got is clearly not what we sold you, then your money back.
Because our products are among the highest quality in their categories, our warranty claims % is actually very low. As we manage all warranties in-house HeatCo will quickly attend to your warranty claim and decide whether to either repair or replace. HeatCo will not just refer your claim to on to the manufacturer as is common elsewhere.
WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Please refer to any specific warranty exclusions detailed within each product listing under the INSTALLATION information link.
2. Products are required to be installed by suitably qualified personnel as required by the manufacturer and relevant New Zealand/Australian Wiring Regulations.
3. Products must be used for the purpose designed and intended and in accordance with the manufacturer's operating instructions (for example; using a fan heater as a cooking appliance will void the warranty).
4. We require either proof of original purchase or the completed warranty card.
5. Warranties exclude the electrician's costs of changing/swapping hardwired products where required.
6. Warranty claims require a prior inspection in-situ at the direction of HeatCo by suitably qualified personnel (normally only requires the customer sending us a photo).
7. Where we offer a replacement, we may require that the original product is collected prior to despatch of the replacement.
8. We require that the customer prepares the item for return shipping. This can include wrapping and fixing shipping labels prior to us arranging collection from you.
HeatCo are happy to accept product returns for exchange where the customer has changed their mind, as well as meeting our obligations under Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
Unless pre-agreed with HeatCo in writing prior to purchase, we charge a 20% handling fee + the return freight costs.
This fee is necessary to cover either:
(i) Warehouse handling and pre-resale quality assurance checks.
(ii) HeatCo carrying the risk for non-inspected product that we arrange to be shipped direct from you to the next customer.
In the unlikely event that our product representation is proven to be clearly inaccurate, HeatCo will accept the goods for return and provide a full refund including paying the return freight.
PRODUCT RETURN CONDITIONS:
1. Product must be in their original packaging and be undamaged.
2. Product must not have been installed.
3. Product must include all the original installation and operating manuals.
4. Product photographs must be provided to HeatCo.
5. Prior to issuing a refund, HeatCo requires confirmation that the goods being returned have been despatched/collected.
All refunds on returned product must be processed and paid direct into an Australian bank account.
We do not process any refunds back through PayPal to your credit card.